top of page

Current Artwork

All artworks seen here are currently available for purchase. When a Chrysalis artwork sells the artist receives 70% of the sale, while the remaining 30% is put back into the art studio in order to buy more supplies for the further creation of beautiful artworks. If you are interested in any of the paintings, please feel free to fill out the request form below. 

© Chrysalis Copyright

2024 artworks

2023 Artworks

2022 Artworks

2021 Paintings